Our Oklahoma City Local AreaOklahoma City (sometimes abbreviated as “OKC”) is the largest city in the state of Oklahoma and the 8th largest city in the US by land area. Like any major metropolis, it is marked by a diversity of culture, architecture and attractions. Amid the urban jungle, however, you can still detect the quaint charm of OKC’s history as a homesteading settlement in the late 19th century. Its major industries are agriculture and oil, along with tourism, which is driven by a variety of museums, theatres, galleries and sports teams, including the Oklahoma City Thunder of the NBA.
Oklahoma City Attractions
Whether you’re here on a family vacation, romantic getaway or road trip with friends, you’ll find no shortage of fun things to do in Oklahoma City. World-class shopping, dining, sports and entertainment await you, all year round.
- 0.2 miles from Celebration Station: Go-Karts, Miniature golf, bumper boats, batting cages, arcade, pizza, birthday parties, and more.
- 0.2 miles from White Water Bay: Large Water Park with something for the entire family.
- 1 mile from Oklahoma State Fairground: We are the closest hotel to Oklahoma State Fairgrounds for State Fair, Horse shows, events and more.
- 5 miles from Downtown Oklahoma City: The OKC Downtown area.
- 5 miles from Convention Centers: The Cox Convention Center and the Chesapeake Arena.
- 5 miles from OKC National Memorial: Memorial and Museum to the 1995 Murrah Building Bombing.
- 6 miles from Bricktown: The Bricktown Ballpark, Bricktown Water Canal and Water Taxis, Restaurants, Bars, Etc.
- 7 miles from State Capital Office Comp, University and Presbyterian Hospitals, and the Oklahoma State Capital.
- 10 miles from Remington Park Racetrack, OKC Zoo, Horse Racetrack, Kirkpatrick Center and Cowboy Hall of Fame all in one area.
- 10 miles from Kirkpatrick Center Museum, Science Museum.
- 15 miles from Frontier City: OKC’s oldest and largest theme park.
- 15 miles from Tinker Air Force Base, Tinker AFB in Midwest City.
Oklahoma City Transportation
The Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn features two hotel shuttles available for guest transportation within a 5 mile radius of the hotel. For areas between 3 and 8 miles from the hotel, a round-trip ticket can be purchased for $5.00/person. Please note: destinations beyond an 8 mile radius of the hotel are not covered by our shuttle service.
- Five miles from Will Rogers World Airport - Our complimentary shuttle service is available 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Outside these hours transportation can be accessed through Airport Express or Thunder Cab at very reasonable rates.
- Five miles from Oklahoma City Bus Station - We do not have regularly scheduled transportation from the Bus Terminal. Transportation can be arranged by calling the hotel in advance of the day of arrival or upon arrival.
- Five miles from Amtrak Train Depot - We do not provide regularly scheduled transportation to the Train station. Transportation can be arranged by calling the hotel in advance upon arrival.
- Five miles from Bricktown – Transportationto and from Bricktown provided by our Shuttle Service based on availability of the shuttles. Please plan to be in the lobby 20-30 minutes before your desired departure time.
- Seven miles from Wiley Post Oklahoma, We do not have scheduled airport pickup from this location. Transportation can be arranged by calling the hotel upon arrival.